Data Science Engineer – Python (m/f/x) in full- or part-time
Visa Sponsorship possible, please apply through the link and not email
You turn scientific concepts into real time data products.
- You work at the core of our company and truly have an impact on the quality and development of our unique real time data products.
- Your responsibilities include researching new algorithms and prototyping, as well as bringing ideas from prototype to production.
- You explore solutions for an interesting and challenging product in order to improve the quality of our real-time representative results.
- You are part of the development team and closely work together with our Data Engineers and discuss new algorithms with our statistics team.
- You discuss ideas with our statistical researchers and product managers and turn them into stable and efficient code
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
As a python developer you have a strong engineering background and a solid statistical understanding.
- You have a M.Sc. in a quantitative field such as computer science , statistics, physics, mathematics or a related discipline.
- You have a solid understanding of statistics are able to explain statistical concepts at varying degrees of complexity.
- You have extensive experience with Python/ SQL and are comfortable writing production applications in Python.
- Ideally, you have experience with or interest in recommender systems, machine learning production systems and/or survey statistics.
About the Company
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency – this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.