ETL-Developer / Big Data & AI (f/m/d) – onsite or remote / home office
Do you have a passion for data modelling and development (e.g. Java or Python)? Do you enjoy realising applications and processes using optimised, mass data-supported ETL routes? Then we are looking for exactly you! Become a part of our Big Data & Artificial Intelligence team and accompany projects around our Data Warehouse (DWH) and our Big Data platform as ETL Developer. Help us optimise existing business areas and develop new business projects!
- Conception, modelling and realisation of DWH and BI data applications.
- Development of holistic solutions for the connection and processing of various data sources (both classic and mass data sources).
- Development and implementation of optimal technical solutions (classic DWH vs. BigData) together with our customers.
- Supporting customers in the creation of reports and analyses, taking into account European data protection standards (DSGVO).
- Continuous further development of our data applications in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or comparable training? Do you have experience with software development and data modelling? You want to be part of an agile team and work in an exciting, evolving technological environment? Your work attitude is “hands-on” and you are a real team player? Do you see yourself described in the points below? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- Good knowledge of SQL, data modelling and OLTP/OLAP systems.
- Good knowledge of a programming language, preferably Java and Python.
- Basic experience in concepts such as Clean Code, Design Patterns, TDD/BDD or in dealing with container technologies (K8s).
- Knowledge of the Unix/Linux environment including common tools (shell, grep, find, awk, sed, etc.).
- Experience and enjoyment of agile processes and procedures as well as the ability to develop optimal solutions in a team.
About the Company
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users’ digital lives – from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.