Learn how to secure cloud-native applications.
Organisations that are undergoing digital transformation quickly learn the importance of factoring-in new, cloud-based, cybersecurity risks.
iTnews invites you to join Contributing Editor, Nate Cochrane and special guest – Palo Alto Networks’ Field CTO of Cloud Security, Sid Deshpande – on 11 May at 12 noon AEST, in a free-to-attend, deep-dive webinar
Here’s what you will learn:
- What is the ideal cloud security design for your organisation
- How to secure your software supply chain to cut complexity and risk
- Why you must eliminate implicit trust in your DevOps workflows
- How to counter the most dangerous cloud-risk vectors that are threatening your business
- Why a Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) is critical to your transformation success.
Sign up today if you need to automate cloud security to keep pace with business demands for agility and scale. This session will reveal practical guidance you can execute right now.
May 11, 2022, 12:00 PM to 13:00 PM
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.
Original Source link