Summary of Position
Reporting to the Chief Information
Officer for the University System of New Hampshire, the KSC Campus Technology Lead is a customer-facing role that is responsible for
ensuring Keene State College’s technology services and support needs are addressed and satisfied through Enterprise Technology and Services.
The Campus Technology Lead effectively collaborates with senior technology and campus leaders to understand, gather, and disseminate
information regarding enhancements to IT applications, systems, and support services, key projects, and new technologies that help the
faculty and staff enable student success and research across campus.
Acceptable minimum level of
Acceptable minimum years of experience
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following documents when applying online:
- Letter of
application addressing the above responsibilities
- Contact information for three professional (3) references
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled or otherwise
closed at the College’s discretion.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ related experience guiding, leading and/or managing technology
services, providing technical acumen, and translating business needs to technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently within a large organization
- Highly attentive to customer needs
by an excellent customer service perspective
- Proven presentation skills and comfortable explaining or demonstrating in front of
large and varied groups at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional team player and motivator
- Ability to build and
maintain healthy relationships both with the ET&S leadership team and our Keene State College customer base
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Additionally, the College has identified desirable qualifications
that support our commitment to creating and maintaining a diverse campus community including the ability to speak a second language or to
bring a multicultural perspective to the campus.
Salary will be
commensurate with education and experience, complemented by a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, retirement,
tuition, and paid time off.
Set in the beautiful New England city of
Keene, at the foot of Mount Monadnock and near the Connecticut River and Vermont, Keene State College is the public liberal arts college of
New Hampshire. The institution focuses on rigorous academic programs and a tradition of small classes, faculty-student research and creative
projects, and community service.
The City of Keene, with a population of approximately 24,000, is the regional center
for commerce, employment, technology, culture, and the arts. We are located approximately two hours from Boston, Hartford, or Portland, and
four hours from New York City. The region contains many opportunities to enjoy outdoor recreation, cultural events, and a strong sense of
Interested Internal Candidates Exist?
DOT Safety Information
- Provides direction and guidance on
new, emerging needs and opportunities for ET&S and KSC.
- Gathers requirements and helps mature and communicate business
- Participates in ET&S Leadership and KSC Leadership teams to identify issues, understand processes, build
business relationships, and monitor programs.
- Guides alignment of ET&S project and service priorities and KSC mission needs.
- Provides broad understanding of KSC site-specific cultural and communication needs.
- Serves as the primary contact for
ET&S senior management seeking information regarding site needs and represents the voice of the customer.
- Coordinates and
communicates improvements, enhancements, and operational status to key stakeholders at campus level for both routine and emergency
- Communicates the ET&S priorities and guidance, and reinforces the organizational messages to
cohesiveness and connectedness to ET&S organization teammates located at KSC.
Advocacy & Relationship
- Advocates for KSC customers and local IT teams within the larger ET&S organization.
- Creates and
maintains relationships with key constituents to understand business needs, campus environment, and culture.
- Acts as HR Liaison
between KSC HR and UNH HR departments helping to ensure that KSC bargaining unit agreements are upheld. Coordinates site-specific new hires
from search to onboarding processes.
- Establishes and maintains strong and positive working relationships with ET&S Leadership
team and KSC leadership to ensure alignment of KSC priorities and ET&S.
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.