Join our team as the Manager of Support Services in Yellowstone National Park!
The Manager of Support Services is a full-time, year-round position located in Yellowstone National Park. This position reports directly to Director of Support Services and Activities. This position is responsible for all administrative functions of the individual departments in Support Services: Print Shop, Sign Shop, Furniture Renovation Shop, Upholstery Shop, Mail Distribution Center, Property Control, and other functions of Support Services.
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Schedule: ~40+ Hours Per Week
- Housing: Housing is not guaranteed for this position; employee may need to secure housing in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation
- Sick Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
To learn more about living, working, and exploring Yellowstone, check out our website.
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the individual departments in Support Services: Print Shop, Sign Shop, Furniture Renovation Shop, Upholstery Shop, Mail Distribution Center, Property Control, and other functions of Support Services.
- Directly responsible for the inventory control of assigned government property.
- Responsible for parkwide Lost and Found program.
- Responsible for movement and placement of furnishings parkwide.
- Responsible for proper disposition of no longer needed furnishings and equipment through GSA auction, donation or landfill disposal.
- Responsible for Banquet and Catering setup in coordination with Food and Beverage.
- Development and administration of budgets for all Support Services functions.
- Staff selection, employee training and development, disciplinary action, and effective use of labor force.
- Interacts with all departments to provide necessary support.
- Shop safety and related training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Support Services and Activities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Leadership skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Knowledge of individual functions of Support Services departments.
- Knowledge of Yellowstone facilities and services.
- Knowledge of department and Company policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status