We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Python developer who holds a
passion to troubleshoot and improve current applications and processes.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Solid experience specialising in developing and managing back-end systems for enterprise grade applications.
- Strong command on Python and databases such as MySQL.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
About the Company
We at Ascendeum provide Data and AdTech strategy consultation to leading internet websites and apps. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximise their digital advertising returns.