Python Developer (Hybrid Model)
- Design and implement large-scale backend infrastructure and APIs.
- Write high-quality code that is robust, readable, and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive, and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Python
- 3+ years in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- 3+ years in Caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- 3+ years in Streaming technologies like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in architecting and building applications in AWS or Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or
- Masters’ Degree with more than 3+ years of work experience in Software Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis,
- Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and
business audiences and working globally.
- Experience in Django, Tornado, or Flask frameworks.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Bash Scripting, JSON, and SQL
- Experience with cloud computing systems
About the Company
mroads is focused on building next generation workforce that leverages technology and awareness. We believe innovation leads to generating solutions that make the day to day life easy for humans and organizations. We help clients in solving their toughest problems by delivering a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services.