Job ID: 244243
The Vice President of Information and Technology Services serves as the Chief Information Officer for the institution and leads the Division of Information and Technology Services. The Vice President oversees planning and implementation of all enterprise resource planning systems and directs information management budgeting, strategic and tactical planning, and business process re-engineering. This position reports to the President and is a member of the Cabinet.
ITS provides services through four departments:
- Enterprise Applications is responsible for Clayton State’s information systems including BANNER and all interfaces to or from BANNER. There are three principal areas of responsibility: Application Support (Enterprise & Departmental based), Cloud Platforms (Microsoft O365/ServiceNow/Salesforce), and Business Intelligence & Reporting.
- Client Services is responsible for hardware and software support for all student and university mobile laptop computers at Clayton State, as well as all university desktops campus wide. The department also oversees all classroom instructional audio-
visual equipment, audio sound reinforcement, and AV checkout. It includes four principal areas of responsibility: Service Desk (The HUB), Endpoint Management, Desktop Support, and A/V Services.
- Cybersecurity is responsible for protecting against the unauthorized use of electronic data.
- Technology Infrastructure is responsible for all of Clayton State’s mission critical servers, networks, and telephones.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Clayton State University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy of the University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50). Clayton State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy please contact the Clayton State University Office of Human Resources at (678) 466-4230. Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Disability Resource Center at: (678) 466-5445.
Special Applicant Instructions
To view the full job posting and submit application packet (preferably as PDFs) to Clayton-VP-ITS@myersmcrae.com by July 8, 2022, for best consideration. Additional information will be requested upon receipt of application. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Application packet must include:
- A letter of application that addresses the responsibilities and qualifications of the position
- At least four references with full contact information including e-mails (References will not be contacted without consent from applicant.)
Submit nominations to:
with complete contact and e-mail information for the individual being nominated.
Jennifer Barfield, Senior Vice President, and Emily Parker Myers, CEO, of Myers McRae Executive Search and Consulting, are assisting Clayton State University with this search.
Request a conversation regarding this search at email@example.com.
No Agency Calls Please.